Details: Each Menorah is laser-cut from quality steel, individually hand-painted and lacquered. You will receive with the Menorah the required amount of glasses.
Height: 6.69 inches / 17 cm
Width: 13.39 inches / 34 cm
Depth: 2.76 inches / 7 cm
Note: Each item is hand-painted so some color shades may vary.
Tzuki's work is sold in galleries, museum shops and boutiques all over Israel and around the world.
Please send us additional questions or requests!
Estimated shipping times
North America: 3-10 business days
Europe: 3-10 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-14 business days
Asia Pacific: 3-10 business days
Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-10 business days
North Africa and the Middle East: 3-10 business days
How to Light the Hanukkah Menorah in 5 Steps
1. Arrange the lights on the menorah. Ensure that there is enough oil, or that the candles are big enough, for the lights to burn until half an hour after nightfall. On the first night, set one candle to the far right of the menorah. On the following night, add a second light to the left of the first one, and then add one light each night of Chanukah - moving from right to left.
2. Gather everyone in the house around the menorah.
3. Light the shamash candle. Then hold it in your right hand.
4. While standing, recite the appropriate blessings.
5. Light the candles. Each night, light the newest (left-most) candle first and continue lighting from left to right. (We add lights to the menorah from right to left, while we light from left to right.)